Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Fabric Peddler "OPEN HOUSE"

Welcome and Hello!
Today, the Fabric Peddler is having an "Open House"!! They're putting on a Mini Quilt Show, there will be sewing and Quilt demonstrations, Door Prizes, Discounts, Special treats (I want one) and just plain old fashion fun for all. And let's not forget the FOOD, yum yum. You think she'll over-night a plate to California for me???? Sounds like a lot of fun-time to me. NADINE, don't forget to take loads of pictures for show and tell.

While my Maryland buddies are having fun at the Open House, I need to work on my swap projects. I keep telling myself, "slow down on the swaps and concentrate on your personal projects". I 'm currently in four, that's right, four, 1, 2, 3, 4 swaps. I thought the Halloween Block Swap was due in September, no August 15Th and I signed-up for two sets of six blocks, what the heck was I thinking, I know, I wasn't thinking. Anywhoo, I finished last night and they're be in the mail Monday. My intentions were to do twelve different blocks but I didn't, - check them out.



















Look what I found on Stashbuster email site, an awesome tutorial on getting rid of your scraps - check "My Current Obsession's blog" and get on the scrap train toot toot!! I'll post pictures of my progress this week, I'm loving this "mile a minute quilt".



Thanks for stopping by, till next time,
Piece and Prayer

2 comments: